Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Handwriting tag:)

Questions:
1. What is your name? And your blog?
2. What's your blog URL?
3. Write: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote.
5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Say anything you want.
8. Pass this along to a few bloggers.

Answers:
1. Ivonne  Daily Dose of Beauty
2.4everspink-dailydoseofbeauty.blogspot.com
3. the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
4. "so close no matter how far" - Metallica
5. "nothing else matters" - Metallica
6. Metallica ( you couldnt tell? lol)
7. I miss you
8. I tag anyone who wants to try this!:)

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAY! U DID IT! LOL NEAT HANDWRITTING! LOL
    ITS ABOUT TIME U POST SOMETHING! LOL JK! :)

    XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been so busy:{
    but im trying to get back on track lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete