Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happiest place on earth!!!!

Here we were waiting for the fireworks:) we got great seats because of my wonderful hubby. Even though we were sitting on benches, we still got a bit soaked while waiting for them to start but it was well worth it. Look how pretty it looks!!!
(I realize I use the word "pretty" A lot!)

Last night I went to Disney Land, my favorite place EVER! when I was younger I would tell my parents "I'm going to save up and buy a pass to come whenever I want" they always said if I did I'd get sick of it and it wouldn't be magical anymore, glad to say they were wrong:) I am blessed to have an annual pass and I don't get tired of it and it's magical every trip especially during the Holidays:) I only bought my annual tree ornament but I don't have a picture of it, its just  a glass one with Minnie and Mickey exchanging gifts in front of the castle covered in snow on the inside of the ornament. Let me know what memories or places you associate with holidays! I'd love to hear it:)

This is a tree topper and I regret not buying it! It was
$39.99 but I forgot that premium pass holders get 20% off merchandise
until the cashier reminded me but it didn't occur to me to go get
it, it would have come out to $35.11. Oh well, but its really pretty!
To get in the spirit I did my nails using CG's
Party Hearty over Jolly Holly:)

3 comments:

  1. I love this nail polish! super pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!! MY FAM AND I WENT THIS SUMMER.. WE STAYED ALL THE WAY TIL THE END FOR THE FIREWORKS AND THE LIGHTS SHOW.. AWESOME! CUTE NAIL POLISH BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did? what was your favorite ride??

    ReplyDelete