Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

POTD

Here is the best shot I could get since I was in a rush:(
Okay so in an hour and 15 minutes I leave to Las Vegas!:) I have not been there since 2005!!!! It is my second favorite place, Disney land being 1st of course:) I decided to so a brown Smokey look, in real life its darker. I figured this would be the easiest look to turn into a dark Smokey eye for tonight:) Not sure what exactly were going to do yet but were staying at the MGM and I can't wait!!!!!  Hopefully I can get amazing pictures while there, even though the weather app said tonight it'll be 21 degrees out there tonight:{ I would love to know what's YOUR favorite part of sin city! Let me know!:)

3 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty luck. Ive always wanted to go to Las Vegas :/ abit far away and expensive for me as I live in the UK. I really want to go to America, England is so boring haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Disney Land :( Sadness!
    I will go one day :)
    Thats a great smokey eye, looks great! Have fun on your trip :)

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, how can England be so boring? There's sop much history there! lol I'd love to go one day.

    Marietta, aww I'm sorry you've never been to DisneyLand, I hope one day you can make it out here!:)

    ReplyDelete