Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some Las Vegas pics and NOTD

This is todays NOTD (12-2-10)
I was feeling festive:)
This is one of the first displays I saw on our way to check in.
We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel
(MY FAVE)

This looked so awesome in person!
This is my GIANT mai tai! it was very tasty!
That night we went to see "Viva Elvis" we got lucky and bought tickets from a guy
who changed his mind about going so we got  6th row center seats fro over 50% cheaper!

This is the morning after. This is the view from our suite I was lucky enough to wake up to:)
the view is of their 3 pools and lounge area to the left (not in the picture) is the view of the famous Las Vegas Strip:)






 Like I had said in my previous post I went on a mini vacation to Las Vegas! Even though it was a quick trip, it felt like we got a lot done:)  The Viva Elvis show was so great! I got a few things, like the mai tai cup (lol) two Harley Davidson t-shirts and I caught an Elvis scarf at the end of the show. Like I said we stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, we stayed in an amazing suite that was so cool!!! I'm a huge fan of all things rock & roll and metal so this hotel was perfect for me.
The room was very rock-star, from the furniture to the shampoo packaging lol
The shops at had so many very nice yet expensive things, I was hoping to win big so I could shop but sadly we lost:{
If you gamble at the tables drinks are free (it is nice to tip though)  so technically we payed a dollar per drink, not bad!
I have more (BETTER) pics that ill put up in another post:)
Let me know your thoughts!!! I'd love to hear them all!

5 comments:

  1. I really like your nails, i have seen the odd colour nail alot. :) i like this idea. Nice pics from Las Vegas too :)

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, nice nails. i like them! :D i am looking forward to your other photos! :)

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Hands up for Vegas!!!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd absolutely LOVE to go to Vegas!! Honestly I've wanted to go for about 5 years but I just cant afford it - I can stretch to a trip to paris or barcelona each year but it's just not the same :(

    Sounds like you had a great time and the hotel view is pretty fab

    Thats gotta be the biggest mai tai I've ever seen. I can feel my bladder shuddering at the very thought of my drinking it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah vegas can get expensive especially if youre going to gamble:{

    ReplyDelete