Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Candy Cane NOTD & Early resolutions

I know it may not be perfect but i really like how it turned out:)
New Years resolution:
I got started early this year because......(short story) In high school I use to change my hair a lot!! my mom hated it but I always told her hair grows, if it gets messed up oh well, it's JUST hair. I guess I kind of forgot that these past few months because I haven't done anything to my hair at all for 6months and I've been letting it grow, it was almost down to mid back. I wanted a trim but was too hesitant to go to my usual salon because it changed ownership...so...I told the hubby to trim it for me. can you guess where this is going? ....I told him an inch off, somehow he understood 6 inches....WELL..before he cut I yelled "NO!" he did it anyways. I now have shoulder length hair. Personally on me I hate short hair but after freaking out i remembered what I would tell my mom and well its true, hair grows. New year new look. Also he got rid of a lot of split ends SO my New years resolution is to remember not to stress the small things that are temporary, it's not worth getting all worked up over something that will be be back to normal in a matter of weeks.



So tell me what your new years resolution for 2011 will be:)

2 comments: