Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Monday, December 20, 2010

NOTD and life

I attempted a "santa" nail...
I'm not too happy with it but it could have been a lot worse. I still don't
know what I should do for the Christmas eve dinner though. ideas? :)

LIFE:
So, I'm not gonna lie, since Friday I"ve had A really rough time with life. I feel like I am getting pulled in 3 different directions and even though I try my hardest I somehow fail with each direction. Without getting too into the situation, I work 14 hours a day give or take a couple hours (it's a family business) sometimes if its slow I don't have "work" to do so I get to sit and surf the net but just being in the same place every single day is worse because it messes with you mentally. I would take being physically tired over mentally ANY day. Other days I do the work of 3 employees which is too much work for someone my height/weight should be doing and even then according to one of the "3 directions" says I don't do anything, them saying this is kind of insulting because it just makes me feel like I'm failing even further. There are days like today where customers have to see me on the brink of tears because I am just too heart broken/sad/tired/frustrated/stressed/worried etc..  Other days I can listen to music clean the business and stay somewhat positive. Today I can't, probably cause it's raining so that adds the the sad mood (lol) but this leads me to ask: 

What do all of you do when you feel you have hit rock bottom?

I'm sorry I rambled to much I just really needed to vent, BADLY!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having a tough time at work.

    I think your Santa accent nail is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL I FEEL YOU, I ALSO WORK FOR MY FAMS BUSINESS.. AND YEAH ITS TOUGHT 10X MORE STRESSFUL BECAUSE ITS A FAM BUSINESS AND SOOOO TIME CONSUMING, BUT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP IT GETS BETTER. TRUST I WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION NOT TOO LONG AGO. I HOPE THINGS START LOKING UP FOR YOU SOON! IT CANT RAIN FOREVER. :)
    BEST OF LUCK!
    XOXO
    JOCEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!!!!!

    Yes family businesses are way more stressful and people just thing its all fun and easy lol

    ReplyDelete