Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 day blog challenge: DAY 18

Something I crave a lot:
Sleep is something I crave ALL the time!
the huby hates it so much but since I was little sleep was always my favorite part of the day lol
I wasn't those kids who would want to stay up late, at the age of 8 I gave myself a 10pm bedtime. The only time I would want to stay up was Christmas eve for obvious reasons.
Even if I sleep a full 8 hours I will eventually want a nap. My mom is normal when it comes to sleep, my brother is the exact as me but my sister and dad wake up way early! On Saturdays when I was 10(my bro was 21)  we would be sleeping (8am) and my sister and dad would be vacuuming or cleaning it was so hard to sleep until noon like we wanted.
Is this weird? lol let me know:)

1 comment:

  1. i love sleep too! sometimes i try very hard to get up early, but there are times when i just can't open my eyes. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete