Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 day blog challenge: DAY SEVEN

My dream wedding:


For the reception I'd like something similar to this, maybe a bit more light.
but the gold is A must and purple is my favorite color and it use to symbolize royalty which leads me to the next picture...

The castle!!!  I have looked into this and the only way to get married at the castle would be at midnight...not very convenient:/ but still very pretty!

As far as the dress goes I want something like  this. The dresses Disney has for their wedding collection are so pretty they go by Ariel, Cinderella, Belle and Snow White, they all resemble their original dress. You can check them out HERE if you're planning a wedding:) 
I've been looking forward to day seven!! lol
If you read my blog then you know how much I love Disney land, but no I'm not one of those people who wear the big sweaters with mickey on them. 

1 comment:

  1. aww such a pretty dress!!! i designed my dream "wedding dress" in h.s. lol *sigh* one day... haha....

    ReplyDelete