Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emjoi Epi Silk Review

Emjoi Epi Silk Rechargeable Hair Removal System

the top blue part comes off for "easy" clean up
The first time I used this was last month (early December) 

The main reason I bought this is because my hair is so dark that even when I shave theres little black dots and it looked like I haven't, I HATE that! It happens mostly on my under arms so it just bothers me so much!

LEGS:
I used it on my legs and it didn't hurt so bad it really felt like a bunch of pricks lol now it didn't get all the hairs so I was a bit disappointed but with a few uses it got them all. My legs did get a bit red but it was ok in the morning. it's been a month since then and the hair has barely started to re-grow so major plus! It also did grow back thinner.

UNDER ARMS:
I will be completely honest. It hurt like a bitch! lol Like it made me cry!!!! I was only brave enough to do one side lol my left. It hurt for a whole day!  Just my shirt rubbing on it hurt! so I stuck to shaving my right side. and just yesterday actually I noticed hair coming back in on the left so I decided to give it another try since the hair was thinner, OMG what a difference!!!! It barely hurt! I knew it was time to try my right side so I decided to wait til I showered at night because I heard the steam will open up the pores.  Well it didn't! I did all my left side with no problems and was only brave enough to do have of the right lol I know next time it'l be easier so it's worth it because on my left side I have NO more little black dots

I did research on this for almost 6 months and everyone said the first few times it would hurt adn then you would get use to it. They were right!  I know with time I will love it but for now i need to tolerate the pain but i thin it IS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

PROS:
~price: it was $42, a bit steep but others cost way more so this is a good price. (sally's beauty supply)
~can be cord less, perfect for travel
~Works well with practice
~The way it's made to hold is perfect for my size hand (I have small hands!)
~Holds the charge for hours!
~It has two speeds

CONS:
~Hurts very bad the first time but thats with any kind of hair removal
~It misses some hairs
~The price can be steep for some people
~It's hard to clean even with the brush it comes with

1 comment:

  1. I BOUGHT ONE SIMILAR TO THIS... HURT HELLA BAD! LOL I USED IT ON MY LEG AND HURT LIKE HELL SO I NEVER USED IT AGAIN!!! LOL MY SISTERS USE IT THO. LOL I CANT IMAGINE EVEN USING IT ON MY UNDER ARMS... :(
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete