Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 day blog challenge: DAY THREE

Day three  is my idea of a perfect date. I have always pictured the perfect date to be in winter and since it's winter right now I figured this would be great:)

This is LA Live in downtown LA. For winter they have an ice skating rink set up. Now, in my opinion as a first date how cute and perfect is this? I mean for a first date if both people are shy this is a perfect ice breaker because you  kind of have to hold on to each other!! Sneaky sneaky right? lol
Even if it's not for a first date, this is something that can be completely fun for couples.  

After the ice skating going to get some hot coffee or tea would be great to relax and talk

So this is MY idea of a perfect date...for winter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment