Followers

ME

ME
This is me:)

Friday, January 21, 2011

My crafts



I love arts and crafts! I use to watch Martha Stewart growing up. My dad would take me with him to his job where he worked at a church school so in the summers I'd sit in a classroom (room 5 to be exact) and watch PBS and Martha, I'd flip channels back and forth:) Growing up I'd make home made cards and invites and things like that and this year I started making them to sell. So I thought I'd share with you the few pictures I have.  I would have/should have taken pictured if i had thought of it sooner:{
Two more Christmas ones:)
I don't know why the picture wont flip right.


These are two of the Christmas cards
These are 4 of the Halloween ones I made


1 comment:

  1. love the candy corn halloween card its too cute<3

    alltheprettystuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete